PROPINK® Loosefill Insulation
- Loosefill insulation, also called “blown-in” insulation, is made of virgin PINK fiberglass insulation. It is used in new construction and in older existing homes, typically in hard-to-reach areas. Since fiberglass insulation is non-combustible and non-corrosive by nature, PINK fiberglass loosefill insulation offers significant advantages over other loosefill insulation products:
- It will not settle or lose its energy-saving abilities over time.
- It does not require the addition of fire-retardant chemicals that can promote corrosion of pipes or wires
- It will not rot or decay, support fungus or mold growth, or provide sustenance for insects or vermin.
- Noncorrosive. Does not require fire-retardant chemicals which can leach out, promoting corrosion of pipes, electrical equipment or structural metal attachments.
Non-combustible. Meets all model building codes for non-combustibility. Glass fibers will not burn.
Will not Absorb Moisture. Moisture reduces insulation effectiveness. Glass fibers resist moisture build up.
Doesn’t Support Mold Growth. Inorganic glass fibers do not support fungus or mold growth. Will not rot or decay and will not support an environment for vermin.
Installs Faster Than Ordinary Loosefill
PROPINK premium high-performance FIBERGLAS® loosefill insulation installs up to 25% faster then other loosefill insulation! Its easy-to-handle bags offer more insulating power per bag, thus increasing your productivity. State-of-the-art engineering and special production processes ensure faster product installation with exceptional quality for a lifetime of reliable performance.