® Loosefill Insulation
- Loosefill insulation, also called “blown-in” insulation, is made of virgin PINK fiberglass insulation. It is used in new construction and in older existing homes, typically in hard-to-reach areas. Since fiberglass insulation is non-combustible and non-corrosive by nature, PINK fiberglass loosefill insulation offers significant advantages over other loosefill insulation products:.
- It will not settle or lose its energy-saving abilities over time
- It does not require the addition of fire-retardant chemicals that can promote corrosion of pipes or wires
- It will not rot or decay, support fungus or mold growth, or provide sustenance for insects or vermin
- It is non-corrosive
- Will not absorb moisture (Moisture reduces insulation effectiveness)
- It is non-combustible
- Meets all model building codes for non-combustibility
Installs Faster Than Ordinary Loosefill
PROPINK premium high-performance FIBERGLASS® Loosefill Insulation installs up to 25% faster than other loosefill insulation! Its easy-to-handle bags offer more insulating power per bag, thus increasing your productivity. State-of-the-art engineering and special production processes ensure faster product installation with exceptional quality for a lifetime of reliable performance.
Images of Loosefill Insulation: