Cambria Glass & Insulation is an authorized distributor and installer of Lennox Superior® fireplaces.
Gas Burning Fireplace Superior’s Direct-Vent SlimSpec™ family of 33”, 35”, 40” and 45” front-view fireplaces are only 13” and 16” deep. A quality powder coat finish on all exposed surfaces assures durability. Extremely versatile, each unit is capable of top and rear venting and all are heater rated using no room air, a feature of direct-vent’s energy saving performance.
SlimSpec units come standard with black louvers that can be changed to brass or brushed stainless. Radiant panels are available for a “clean face” look.
Direct Vent Fireplaces
BASE UNITS INCLUDE:
- Top or rear vent outlets
- Flex connector with shut off
- Wiring for optional wall switch
- Millivolt (standing pilot) or intermittent electronic ignition
- Louvers (black)
- Logs, embers, grate* and lava rock*
- Variable hi/lo valve (millivolt models only)
Cambria Glass & Insulation is an authorized distributor and installer of Superior® fireplaces. Fireplaces are available in two opening sizes: 36 and 42.
- Heat circulating model with louver face
- Herringbone or traditional brick liner with realistic, round edge
- Hidden screen pockets and durable powder coat finish
- Optional glass doors with black, brass or stainless trim
- Opening: 41“w X 22 5/16”h
- Uses FTF8 chimney system
RADIANT (RD) fireplaces have a “clean-face” design with no louvers. This allows non-combustible surround materials to come right up to the edge of the front opening of the firebox, creating the appearance of a conventional masonry-built fireplace. This custom look is further enhanced by the realistic, rounded edge brick liner.
Radiant (RD) Fireplace
CIRCULATING (HC) fireplaces offer energy efficiency and are specifically designed to boost warm air output. They are attractive and feature appliance-like louvers. The louvers come in black from the factory with optional brass or brushed stainless finishes available. Another option is the blower kit for increased warm air circulation.